Baby’s First Stay Away at Woolley Grange – and Our Tips for a Relaxing Break with Infants
Here at Luxury Family Hotels, we understand that your first trip with a baby might be daunting. Will you remember to bring everything he or she needs? Will they disturb other guests? In short, will it all be more stressful than it is relaxing, meaning you’re better off staying at home…?
Our child-friendly Wiltshire hotel Woolley Grange can set your mind at rest – not only with its tips but with its new two-night Baby’s First Stay Away breaks.
Breaks run from Monday to Wednedsay and include:
• A personalised welcome hamper.
• All the baby equipment and services you need, including cots, highchairs, bottle-cleaning and sterilising, and a baby-listening service.
• A session with a qualified baby swim instructor in our heated indoor pool. We also have a lovely outdoor pool, open from May.
• The chance for a lie-in, courtesy of our Baby Breakfast Club.
• Breakfast and a two-course candlelight dinner each evening for two adults.
Most importantly, our genuine family environment means you can feel totally comfortable and relaxed, while all of our staff adore babies and used to being around them. They’ve shared their tips for a happy break with babies.
• Travel as light as you can. Find out what amenities a hotel provides before you load the car to bursting point – genuinely family-friendly venues provide cots, baby baths, bottle warmers, sterilisers and other essential equipment.
• Don’t think you have to travel far from home to have a break. Long journeys and/or plane travel can be tiring for both parents and babies, and disruptive to routines.
• Grab some ‘me time’. If you come with a partner and/or choose a hotel with childcare, make sure to take advantage – have a swim or go for a run, book a treatment in the spa, or even sneak in a nap…
• Grab some ‘us time’. Baby-listening via a hotel’s telephone system means you and a partner or friend can enjoy a leisurely evening meal in the restaurant without paying for a babysitter.
• Quell any nerves about leaving your baby with professionals for an hour or two by choosing a hotel with an OFSTED-registered crèche.
Find out more about Baby’s First Stay Away breaks and about Woolley Grange’s family amenities.