Celebrating Stories with Woolley Grange and Bath Children’s Literature Festival
Woolley Grange is a great place to stay for Bath’s annual celebration of books for kids and teens, now in its 10th year and featuring a whole array of fantastic children's authors, including David Walliams and Michael Morpugo, as well as famous TV presenters. Find out why:
• Our OFSTED-registered Woolley Bear's Den at Woolley Grange is getting into the swing of things with literary dressing up, quizzes, crafts and games.
• We’ll be hosting our own themed storytelling courtesy of local author Laura James, at 4pm on Friday 30th September. The festival itself begins on 1st October and runs until the 9th.
• While the kids are enjoying themselves in the Den, you can be treating yourself to a pampering session in the spa with its Elemis treatments, steam room and sauna.
• Afterwards, you can spend some quality family time in our indoor swimming pool.
• We’re running a complimentary taxi service to and from the station, from which it’s a pretty 15-minute train journey into central Bath.
• We have comfortable family rooms, great food and gorgeous grounds to run around in.
Read more about family breaks at Woolley Grange Hotel.