Keeping our guests and staff safe when we reopen
Subject to Government guidelines, we’re hoping to reopen our hotels from Saturday 04 July. Whilst we can’t wait to welcome guests back to our hotels, the safety of our guests and the LFH team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Whilst the hotels have been closed, we’ve been working on our operational plans and processes in order to ensure that when we reopen our doors, it is with complete confidence that we are able to do so safely. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that will be in place from the start of July.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels when you're ready.
Luxury Family Hotels – Reopening Plan
- Each of our hotels are implementing restaurant bookings during key service periods (including breakfast) to allow guests more space and time to enjoy meals.
- We will be offering bookable swimming slots for our indoor pools at each of the hotels in order to give families the opportunity to swim each day at a convenient time without compromising on their safety.
- The hotels will be offering contactless check-in and check-out so that families are free to arrive and depart with ease.
- We’ve updated our pre-arrival email communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
- A stringent new approach to cleaning is being implemented and will be regularly adapted in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the hotels.
- At Luxury Family Hotels we pride ourselves on our beautiful grounds and gardens. We will ensure that during the summer and autumn families can play, drink and eat in our spacious grounds with specially created outdoor picnic options.
- A Luxury Family Hotel stay has always included a wonderful breakfast. However, we will now serve all items direct to your table without compromising on quality.
- Our family of team members will all undergo a comprehensive training course before returning to work focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
- We are reaching out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
- Our Luxury Family Dens are also adapting and will be offering a range of additional and innovative outdoor and indoor family activities.
- In partnership with Elemis, Luxury Family Hotels will be offering a range of contactless treatments alongside a streamlined list of more traditional spa treatments to ensure there is a range of choices for all of our grown-up guests to relax and unwind.
- Luxury Family Hotels will be offering comprehensive take-away breakfast options that can be enjoyed on the beach at Fowey Hall and Moonfleet Manor or in the gardens and woodland surrounding Woolley Grange, The Ickworth and New Park Manor.
Flexible booking terms and conditions
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible new conditions for all new 2020 bookings.
If you have any specific questions or you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 0208 0765555 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Alternatively you can book online at any time.
For more information on new or existing reservations, please click on the individual hotel’s terms and conditions below: