All five Luxury Family Hotels are currently closed and we are planning to reopen them on Monday 17th May, subject to government guidelines.
Our self-contained and self-catering Butler's Quarters at The Ickworth will be open from Monday 12th April, subject to government guidelines.
If you have a reservation between 24th March and 17th May, our reservations team will contact you as soon as possible to rearrange your stay. Please note, we are currently experiencing high call volumes and significant email traffic, so please do bear with us at this time.
Keeping our guests and staff safe upon reopening
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the detailed guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that will be in place when the hotels re-open.
Luxury Family Hotels - Covid Policies
- A stringent cleaning procedure has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the hotels.
- Our family of team members have undergone a comprehensive training course, focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
- Full risk assessments have been completed for each of the hotels. For further details please visit the Booking Terms & Conditions for the individual hotels; links can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Our Dens will be open, with some restrictions - please click here for more information).
- The swimming pools at all five hotels will be open.
- Our spas and treatment rooms will be open. We are offering a streamlined list of spa and beauty treatments to ensure there is a range of choices for our guests to relax and unwind (please click here for more information).
- Each of our hotels have implemented restaurant bookings during key service periods (including breakfast) to allow guests more space and time to enjoy meals.
- A Luxury Family Hotel stay has always included a wonderful breakfast. However, we are now serving all items direct to your table without compromising on quality.
- The hotels are offering contactless check-in and check-out so that families are free to arrive and depart with ease.
- We’ve updated our pre-arrival email communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
- We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
Frequently asked questions
For more details and information on our operational procedures during opening periods, please visit our Frequently asked questions.
Luxury Family Hotels 'Experiences'
Whilst we have adapted our hotel operations in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our hotels and the surrounding countryside and coastline still offer some amazing experiences and magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Luxury Family Hotels experiences on offer at each hotel this spring and summer.
Flexible booking terms and conditions
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible conditions for all new 2021 bookings.
If you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 0208 076 5555 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday). Alternatively you can book online at any time.
For more information, please click on the individual hotel’s terms and conditions below: