Keeping our guests and staff safe
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the detailed guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Whilst the hotels were closed, we worked extensively on our operational plans and processes. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are now in place.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels.
Luxury Family Hotels - Covid Policies
- A stringent cleaning procedure has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines. Hand sanitiser will always be available and visible at key points throughout the hotels.
- Our family of team members have undergone a comprehensive training course before returning to work, focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
- Full risk assessments have been completed for each of the hotels. For further details please visit the Booking Terms & Conditions for the individual hotels; links can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Each hotel has a range of daily activities led by our Den teams in which children and parents can participate (please click here for more information).
- We are pleased to confirm that the outdoor pools at New Park Manor and Woolley Grange and the indoor pools at all five hotels are now open. We are offering bookable swimming slots for our indoor pools at each of the hotels for our resident guests, in order to give families the opportunity to swim each day at a convenient time without compromising on their safety.
- We are pleased to confirm that our spas and treatment rooms have reopened. We are offering a streamlined list of spa and beauty treatments to ensure there is a range of choices for our guests to relax and unwind (please click here for more information).
- Each of our hotels have implemented restaurant bookings during key service periods (including breakfast) to allow guests more space and time to enjoy meals.
- A Luxury Family Hotel stay has always included a wonderful breakfast. However, we will now serve all items direct to your table without compromising on quality.
- Luxury Family Hotels are also offering comprehensive take-away breakfast options that can be enjoyed on the beach at Fowey Hall and Moonfleet Manor or in the gardens and woodland surrounding Woolley Grange, The Ickworth and New Park Manor.
- At Luxury Family Hotels we pride ourselves on our beautiful grounds and gardens. We will ensure that during the summer and autumn months families can play, drink and eat in our spacious grounds with specially created outdoor picnic options.
- The hotels are offering contactless check-in and check-out so that families are free to arrive and depart with ease.
- We’ve updated our pre-arrival email communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
- We have reached out to our wider family of suppliers to ensure their policies and systems are meeting the required industry standards.
Frequently asked questions
For more details and information on our operational plans for reopening, please visit our Frequently asked questions.
Luxury Family Hotels 'Experiences'
Whilst we have adapted our hotel operations in order to deliver the safest possible environment for our guests and our staff, our hotels and the surrounding countryside and coastline will still offer some amazing experiences and magical memories. For more inspiration, we have curated a list of the very best Luxury Family Hotels experiences on offer at each hotel this summer and autumn.
Flexible booking terms and conditions
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible new conditions for all new 2020 bookings.
If you have any specific questions or you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 0208 076 5555 from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday).
Alternatively you can book online at any time.
For more information on new or existing reservations, please click on the individual hotel’s terms and conditions below: